- Fifth grade math practice app is an application that is designed according to the content of grade 5 math. This app includes a lot of math exercises that follow the curriculum of Ministry of Education and Training from easy levels to difficult levels. Fifth grade math app helps students learn math better.
- Fifth grade math app has a user-friendly and eye-catching interface that attracts everyone. With interesting contents and pictures, Fifth grade math app makes students excited about every single lesson.
Details of Fifth grade math practice app
- Analyzed carefully, the Practice part follows the content of math textbooks. It is divided into 3 smaller parts including calculuses, math word problems, and geometry.
Children will do the addition and subtraction, division and multiplcation with decimal numbers. Then choose the most correct answer. Gradually, they will find it easier to deal with calculuses with decimal numbers.
2. Words problem
This part is the combination of many types of math exercises such as words problems about movement, ratio, inequality, age ranging from the basic level to the advanced level and from the easy level to the difficult level. The exercises are very familiar and related to daily life and activities but still challenging. Each of them has the clear and easy-to-understand content and a scientific detail solution, which helps students understand more deeply about each type of math exercises.
- This part is a perfect combination between images and maths. Each math exercise will be enclosed with an images to illustrate the math exercises. The children who study math through this app will have to focus on the problems and observe the images in order to work out the solutions to choose the correct answers. The math exercises about geometry include: calculating the area, perimeter, volume, map ratio, exercises related to advanced area, which helps children develop their logic thinking snd calculation skills.
- After practicing, you will test yourself because the fifth grade math practice App provides many tests to check your understanding and knowledge.
- There are 10 tests. Students have to get at least 5 out of 10 points for each test. Then you can move to the next test that is unlocked after you pass the previous test with at least 5 points.
- Tests: A test includes ten questions and students have 20 minutes to do the test. The content of the test focuses on what you have learnt from the practice part. You will do addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division with numbers, decimal numbers, words problems, geometry, etc. Doing tests is an effective method for students to synchronize and review their challenging knowledge.
- When you finish the test and you can see the result by clicking the picture of answer.
- We are looking forward to receiving your opinions and feedbacks. Don’t hesitate to contact us via the email address: email@example.com.
Fifth Grade Math Practice is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-27. The program can be installed on Android.
Fifth Grade Math Practice (version 1.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.